How it works
Secure pages use the HTTPS:// prefix in the URL. When a secure page is displayed, then most modern browsers will display a green lock which indicates the site is secure. The green lock also holds site certificate information. To view a sites certificate, simply click on the green lock, then click on the Certificate information link. The following window displays additional information.
Latest from Nate Hunter
- The HC | Hughes Center Breaks Ground for New Retail Building
- CBRE Arranges Sale of Single-Tenant Property Occupied by Doral Ale House for $5.8 Million
- ARC Buys Clifty Crossing Shopping Center from RPAI
- Construction Complete on Fortuna Commons in Arizona
- CBRE Arranges Plano, Texas, Retail Center Sale