Carmen Spinoso, chairman and CEO of Spinoso Real Estate Group, has followed the chatter about malls alongside the rest of us. While he knows the traditional way of doing things no longer works, Spinoso is confident many malls are still viable shopping destinations as long as their owners know how to pivot.
Click the video to hear more.
This video was created as part of the Retail Insight newsletter by Shopping Center Business, a six-week publication leading up to ICSC RECon and including post-conference coverage. The videos in the publication are created in conjunction with our content partners, which sponsor the newsletter. Click here to subscribe and to see archived newsletters.
Latest from Camren Skelton
- Tiktin Arranges $43 Million Sale of Office, Retail Portfolio in South Florida
- CBRE Arranges $21.5 Million Sale of Santa Maria Town Center in California
- Hutton Opens 69,540-Square-Foot Retail Redevelopment in Tennessee
- Kimco Signs 66,450-Square-Foot Lease with Giant Food at Mill Station Project Near Baltimore
- Colliers Arranges $55 Million Sale of 10 Walgreens Stores in Florida, Georgia