The Southern California Inland Empire submarket of Moreno Valley is experiencing an explosive population growth rate of more than 5 percent annually.
This growth is about to be amplified as the city anticipates the development of the World Logistics Center, a 40.6-million-square-foot industrial corporate business center that will bring an additional 20,000 new jobs to the area. With that in mind, the city is looking at its recent successes to capitalize on future growth. This includes everything from retailers and quick-service restaurant concepts to food halls and entertainment destinations that combine everyone’s favorite combination of fun and food.
Click the video above to see what Melissa McClain from the City has to say about what’s in store for the second largest city in Riverside County.
This video was created as part of the Retail Insight newsletter by Shopping Center Business, a six-week publication leading up to ICSC RECon and including post-conference coverage. The videos in the publication are created in conjunction with our content partners, which sponsor the newsletter. Click here to subscribe and see archived newsletters.
Latest from Camren Skelton
- Tiktin Arranges $43 Million Sale of Office, Retail Portfolio in South Florida
- CBRE Arranges $21.5 Million Sale of Santa Maria Town Center in California
- Hutton Opens 69,540-Square-Foot Retail Redevelopment in Tennessee
- Kimco Signs 66,450-Square-Foot Lease with Giant Food at Mill Station Project Near Baltimore
- Colliers Arranges $55 Million Sale of 10 Walgreens Stores in Florida, Georgia