Print Magazine sign up here
We want your news! Submit Here

Monday, 20 October 2014

San Antonio – The loan was secured through Capital One Bank and is fixed through a hedge at 3.5 percent.


North Palm Beach, Fla. – The store will hire approximately 200 full- and part-time associates from the area.

Atlanta – Prior to joining SK Commercial Realty, Rodrigues served as vice president for property management for Cassidy Turley

Beachwood, Ohio – Blackstone Real Estate Partners VII owns 95 percent of the common equity of the joint venture and an affiliate of DDR owns the remaining 5 percent.

Philadelphia – Several current retailers at Philadelphia Mills are also currently undergoing significant renovations.

Greenville, S.C. – The transaction was the first to be completed under Envoy's new bridge loan program.

With the return of many retail developments taking shape, do you feel that the real estate cycle is back on the upswing?
See More - Tenant Spotlight See More - Cover Story

Your are currently browsing this site with Internet Explorer 6 (IE6).

Your current web browser must be updated to version 7 of Internet Explorer (IE7) to take advantage of all of template's capabilities.

Why should I upgrade to Internet Explorer 7? Microsoft has redesigned Internet Explorer from the ground up, with better security, new capabilities, and a whole new interface. Many changes resulted from the feedback of millions of users who tested prerelease versions of the new browser. The most compelling reason to upgrade is the improved security. The Internet of today is not the Internet of five years ago. There are dangers that simply didn't exist back in 2001, when Internet Explorer 6 was released to the world. Internet Explorer 7 makes surfing the web fundamentally safer by offering greater protection against viruses, spyware, and other online risks.

Get free downloads for Internet Explorer 7, including recommended updates as they become available. To download Internet Explorer 7 in the language of your choice, please visit the Internet Explorer 7 worldwide page.