About Shopping Center Business
Shopping Center Business is the only business magazine for the shopping center industry. It focuses on company profiles, in-depth articles of current industry topics, and activity reports from different geographic areas of the U.S. and abroad.
Shopping Center Business's coverage of the retail capital markets is unparalleled. The magazine offers an average of seven pages of capital markets and financial markets coverage per issue.
Shopping Center Business does not follow an editorial calendar. Instead, it focuses on the hottest topics in the shopping center industry. The magazine is not locked into articles and subjects months out, when the topic could be stale and not newsworthy. Articles are hand-selected by the most seasoned publishers and editors in the shopping center industry. In addition to profiles and news coverage, Shopping Center Business features many by-lined articles from the industry's top executives.
Interested in Advertising?
Contact Publisher Scott France at 404-832-8262 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in Submitting an Article or News?
Contact Editor Randall Shearin at 404-832-8262 or email@example.com
Latest from Nate Hunter
- The HC | Hughes Center Breaks Ground for New Retail Building
- CBRE Arranges Sale of Single-Tenant Property Occupied by Doral Ale House for $5.8 Million
- ARC Buys Clifty Crossing Shopping Center from RPAI
- Construction Complete on Fortuna Commons in Arizona
- CBRE Arranges Plano, Texas, Retail Center Sale